EOTO assignment

For this assignment I would like to talk alittle bit about the first text message ever sent. I was the one that did this topic but I felt like I should address it little more. The first text being sent changed about everything there is in this world and how the world would operate moving forward. If you really take time to reflect about your past day I want you to think about the main form of communication that you used to talk to friends or family especially during this Pandemic. A majority of you will say that it was text. The first text ever sent even though it was simple was world changing. Neil Papworth who was an engineer sent a text saying nothing more than "Merry Christmas" to the Vodafone director Richard Jarvis on December 3rd 1992. Ever since that very simple text was sent nothing has been the same and our way of communicating was changed for the better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ted Talks

U.S. Supreme Court

Facebook Users Phone Numbers