My Presence Online

Looking at my online footprint I had to look at all the things that I use online. I might have a bigger online footprint than most due to the fact that I use social medias to promote my music and stay connected with my team. I use Instagram everyday to help promote my music and keep my fans up to date on future releases and what is going on in my life. I also have a personal website for the company I started and a google tab for my music. I mainly just use Instagram nowadays but I used to also use twitter and Facebook a lot but as time has passed it has become mainly instagram. I have my music linked to the profile along with my website for people interested in the services I offer. The information that someone could easily find from going to my profile is a way to get ahold of me both my email and my phone number for work are on the page. I have mainly just given out my email to other sites because they are subscription based sites for music such as "LANDR" and "Wetransfer".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ted Talks

U.S. Supreme Court

Facebook Users Phone Numbers